Organic Quinoa Seeds
Organic Quinoa Seeds is a high-value seed, originating in the Andes region of Peru and Bolivia, people in Central and South America called “Mother of the nuts” because of its high content of vegetable protein
Ingredients: 100% Quinoa Organic seeds imported from Bolivia – South America.
Target users: Suitable for all ages.
- People with diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and young children.
- Menopausal women who want to lose weight and have beautiful skin.
- Vegans and athletes who want to improve their health.
Storage: dry, cool, clean place. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid being pinched by heavy objects.
Warning information: Do not use the product after the expiry date
The product does not contain: Sugar, flavorings, preservatives, and additives
- Put quinoa seeds in a strainer and sprinkle with cold water to remove the saponin coating and then cook like rice.
- Add 1 cup of quinoa seeds to 2 cups of water or broth. Boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the quinoa seeds become soft and tender.
- Can combine cooked Quinoa with breakfast cereals; cook tea; mix into smoothies; stir-fried meal; soup; or salad.
- You can also stir-fry with vegetables, fish meat … like making fried rice.
Products of Xuan An Nutrition Food Co., Ltd.